Must request minimum of 8 bi-weekly visits.
- Visual inspection of the pool equipment & pool area
- Water level check and adjusting
- Remove leaves from the pool bottom
- Light debris removal from pool deck
- Vacuum the pool (up to 30 min)
- Backwash/clean the filter
- Brush the pool bottom, walls and waterline tiles
- Skim water surface
- Skimmer baskets cleaning
- Pump hair strainer cleaning
- Chemical water testing (chlorine, pH, calcium hardness and total alkalinity)
- Chemical adjustment included only for chlorine and pH
- Straighten up pool furniture
- Please note that if the pool bottom is not visible, vacuuming will not be performed.
- Please make sure that the water level in the pool is up to the normal operational level before our technicians arrival.
- We allow approximately 1 h for each visit. Any additional time will be billed at normal hourly rates.
- In between the bi-weekly visits client is responsible to keep the filtering system operational and adding pool chemicals regularly.
Q: Do I have to be at home for the bi-weekly pool vists?
A: No, as long as there is an access to the pool area. Please ensure that any pool equipment storage/shed is accessible for our service technicians as well and that the main power supply for the pool equipment is ON.
Q: Why do I need to ensure that the water in the pool is up to the normal operation level?
A: We need the pool water to be up to the middle of the waterline tiles so we can start the service as soon as we arrive and we can make sure everything is functioning properly.
Q: What type of payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check and credit/debit card payments. If paying by credit/debit card we have a 3% non refundable transaction fee. To avoid the 3% transaction fee you can pay by cash or check. If paying by cash make sure that our service technicians issue a receipt.