- Remove and fold safety pool cover
- Filter and pump system reassembly
- Light debris removal from deck
- Pool cleaning and vacuuming up to 30 min.
- Brush pool bottom and walls
- Skim water surface
- Heater initial ignition (if any)
- Re-installing of ladders, handrails, diving boards (if any)
- Waterline tile cleaning with brush
- Initial water chemical treatment (chemicals included)
Service technician will perform visual inspection of the pool equipment after the opening to ensure everything is working properly and provide a written report to client.
- Please note that if the pool bottom is not visible, vacuuming will not be performed.
- Please make sure that the water level in the pool is up to the normal operational level before our technicians arrival.
- Attention solid tarp cover owners. Please ensure that there is no standing water on top of your pool cover. Draining standing water from solid tarp pool cover by service technicians will cause extra charge of $25.
- We allow approximately 2.5 hours for this service. Any additional time will be billed at normal hourly rates.
Q: Do I have to be at home for the pool opening service to be performed?
A: No, as long as there is an access to the pool area. Please ensure that any pool equipment storage/shed is accessible for our service technicians as well and that the main power supply for the pool equipment is ON.
Q: Why do I need to ensure that there is a water in the pool before the pool opening?
A: We need the pool water to be up to the middle of the waterline tiles so we can start the service as soon as we arrive and we can make sure everything is functioning properly .
Q: What type of payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check and credit/debit card payments. If paying by credit/debit card we have a 3% non refundable transaction fee. To avoid the 3% transaction fee you can pay by cash or check. If paying by cash make sure that our service technicians issue a receipt.