Starting at $490
- Drain pool water
- Remove leaves and debris from pool bottom
- Apply acid wash mix to pool surface
- Scrub and clean pool from algae
- Neutralize acid and pressure wash the pool surface
- Start pool refil with water.
- Prices vary based on pool size.
- Water to refil the pool is at owners expense.
- HydraTech is not responsible for stopping the water refil this is customer's responsibility.
Q: Do I have to be at home for the pool acid wash service to be performed?
A: No, as long as there is an access to the pool area. Please ensure that any pool equipment storage/shed is accessible for our service technicians as well and that the main power supply for the pool equipment is ON.
Q:I have vinyl liner pool. Can acid wash be performed?
A: No. Acid wash treatment is only for concrete/plaster pools.
Q: What type of payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check and credit/debit card payments. If paying by credit/debit card we have a 3% non refundable transaction fee. To avoid the 3% transaction fee you can pay by cash or check. If paying by cash make sure that our service technicians issue a receipt.