Service Technician Helper
- Candidate must have High School Diploma or GED
- CPO or CST certification are preferred but not required.
- Spanish language is preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to swim.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Must be able to stay under water for short periods of time.
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
- Must be punctual, consistent and reliable.
- May be required to travel with company vehicle in DMV.
This is considered an entry level position within our Service Department. Advencement oportunity available.
- Follow instructions from Service Technician.
- Assist Service Technician throughout the day.
- Load and unload company vehicle with parts and materials needed for the day/week.
- Carry supplies and tools.
- Keep company vehicle organized and clean.
- Keep job sites organized and clean.
- Assist with equipment installations.
- Backwash/clean filters. (Training provided)
- Assist Service Technician with pool opening; pool closing; pool cleaning; plaster, copping, tiles and deck preparation and installation; filter system installation and acid wash. (Training provided)
- Job duties include but are not limited to: Remove, fold, store, clean and install pool covers. Empty skimmer/strainer baskets. Skim, brush and vacuum pools. Blow out and hose down pool deck. Rise or lower pool cover anchors. (Training provided)
- Assist Service technician in processing returns. (Training provided)
- Clean client's pool area after service has been performed.
- Bring trash back to throw it away.
- Measure and add pool chemicals. (Training provided)
- Anticipate Service Technician's needs and take initiative to perform next task.
- Be prepared to face all weather conditions - sun, rain, wind, snow. Work is performed outdoors 90% of the time.
- Friendly and accurate customer service skills.
- Maintain professional, neat and clean appearance.
- People Oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Labor work (1 year) preffered but not required.
- Previous pool repair and maintenance experience is preferred but not required.
Starting at $16/hour based on experiance could be more.
+ Bonus based on performance.
- Paid Industry Training
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 2 years)
- Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas (Dec 25th & 26th). New Year’s Day (Jan 1st)
- Uniform Subsidy
- Gym Membership Subsidy
Seasonal position that can progress in to a Full Time position.
Expected Start Date: June 1st 2020 or after.
Expected End Date: October 30th 2020 or before.
Saturdays are required.
Typical start time: 7 AM
Typical end time: 6 PM
40 - 50 hours per week.