Signed in as:
Recreational Facility Technician
- Candidate must have High School Diploma or GED
- CPO or CST certification are preferred but not required.
- Spanish language is preferred but not required.
- Ability to speak and understand English.
- Must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
- Must be punctual, consistent and reliable.
- May be required to drive/travel with company vehicle in the DMV area.
Ensure that the cleanliness of the entire pool facility is up to the standards. Inspect water quality parameters of the swimming pools, spas, and other aquatic facilities and adjust as needed. Monitor and operate the pool filtration system and report to the service manager if any work is needed. Check completed work by cleaning crews and perform additional work if needed to ensure contract obligations are met. Document the work completed by taking photos and filling out reports. Speak with customers to ensure satisfaction. Other tasks include: Vacuuming, brushing, empty skimmer baskets, clean debris out of the water, clean pool tiles, straighten deck, chairs, tables, etc.
- Be prepared to face all weather conditions - sun, rain, wind, snow. Work is performed outdoors 90% of the time.
- Friendly and accurate customer service skills.
- Maintain professional, neat and clean appearance.
- People Oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Labor work (1 year) preffered but not required.
- Previous pool repair and maintenance experience is preferred but not required.
Starting at $16.50/hour based on experience could be more.
+ Bonus based on performance.
- Paid Industry Training
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 2 years)
- Paid Holidays (Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas (Dec 25th & 26th). New Year’s Day (Jan 1st)
- Uniform Subsidy
- Gym Membership Subsidy
Seasonal position that can progress in to a Full Time position.
Expected Start Date: April 1st
Typical start time: 8 AM
Typical end time: 5 PM
40 - 50 hours per week.
Copyright © 2018 HYDRATECH - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy