- adjust water level;
- pump off water from skimmer body and refill antifreeze levels (if needed);
- adjust safety cover springs and tension;
- remove debris from pool cover (up to 15 min);
- supply and apply winter chemicals (if needed);
- visual inspection of the pool equipment;
- ensure electrical breaker to pool equipment is off;
- inspect & reset pool cover drain pump (if need
We allow approximately 1 h for each visit. Any additional time will be billed at normal hourly rates.
Q: Do I have to be at home for the winter protection visit?
A: No, as long as there is an access to the pool area. Please ensure that any pool equipment storage/shed is accessible for our service technicians as well and that the main power supply for the pool equipment is ON.
Q: What type of payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check and credit/debit card payments. If paying by credit/debit card we have a 3% non refundable transaction fee. To avoid the 3% transaction fee you can pay by cash or check. If paying by cash make sure that our service technicians issue a receipt.