- Adjust water level
- Add winter chemicals
- Blow out lines
- Install winterizing plugs provided by owner
- Remove and store skimmer baskets, wall fittings and automatic cleaner (if any)
- Remove and store handrails, diving boards and ladders (if any)
- Pool will be skimmed if necessary for up to 15 minutes (vacuum is not included);
- Cover the pool. Pool Cover provided by owner.
- Please ensure that our service technicians have access to your pool cover and any storage/shed with pool equipment is accessible.
- We recommends two (2) pool winter protection visits to treat your pool in late fall and early spring. Winter protection visits are not included in the pool closing.
Q: Do I have to be at home for the pool closing service to be performed?
A: No, as long as there is an access to the pool area. Please ensure that any pool equipment storage/shed is accessible for our service technicians as well and that the main power supply for the pool equipment is ON.
Q: What if I don't have pool cover or any of the above mentioned pool equipment items?
A: Not a problem! Please contact us for consultation if you have to get any of the missing items or for a free quote if you would like to purchase them.
Q: What type of payment methods do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check and credit/debit card payments. If paying by credit/debit card we have a 3% non refundable transaction fee. To avoid the 3% transaction fee you can pay by cash or check. If paying by cash make sure that our service technicians issue a receipt.